Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Day 8: Eggs

When I was working with the nutritionist last summer (of course, not covered by health insurance), egg whites were something we used for a great source of protein. I've never really cared for the texture of hard-boiled egg yolks, but the whites were always very yummy. But again not something I cooked myself.

I must have called my mother the first six times I tried to make hard-boiled eggs. The 7th time I just faked it. Now I continue to fake it with some regularity. But now I've found a new method I have to try!

Recently my friend & coworker forwarded to me a website on how to cook hard-boiled eggs IN THE OVEN! Has anyone ever done this? The idea fascinates me. I'll let you know how it works!

Here is the link to site he sent me: http://tipnut.com/hard-boiled-eggs/.

1 comment:

  1. I was a chef apprentice for 2 years and I cannot successfully make grilled cheese sandwiches or hard boiled eggs, and I don't know why. So it's not just you. :)

    ReplyDelete