Sunday, January 3, 2010

PRODUCT: Sami's Bakery Millet & Flax Bead (best bread ever!!!)

So maybe it's not the best bread ever, but it's certainly the best bread I've had in a REALLY long time. And it's definitely the best gluten-free, yeast-free bread I have ever had. Period. Hands down!

My aunt had this tasty loaf with her over Christmas. I had one piece toasted and I was in love! Of course, I can find no store in the DC area that stocks this wonderful bread. So I've placed an order online at Sami's Bakery.

I am expecting the following items to be shipped to me in the next few weeks:
  • CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES WHEAT AND GLUTEN FREE
  • MILLET CINNAMON RAISIN BREAD
  • MILLET AND FLAX HAMBURGER ROLLS
  • MILLET AND FLAX BREAD
  • MILLET AND FLAX PIZZA CRUST 12
  • CINNAMON MILLET AND FLAX CHIPS
  • MILLET AND FLAX BAGEL

I am so excited; I can hardly stand it! My aunt says she uses the hamburger rolls to make mini-pizzas. Yum!

I will let you know what I think of all the food when it gets here. If you want to try it out yourself, here's the contact info:

Sami's Pita Bakery
2399 E. Busch Blvd
Tampa, Florida 33612
877-989-2722
813-989-2722 (Office)
813-989-2729 (Fax)
info@samisbakery.com
http://www.samisbakery.com

No comments:

Post a Comment