My aunt had this tasty loaf with her over Christmas. I had one piece toasted and I was in love! Of course, I can find no store in the DC area that stocks this wonderful bread. So I've placed an order online at Sami's Bakery.
I am expecting the following items to be shipped to me in the next few weeks:
- CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES WHEAT AND GLUTEN FREE
- MILLET CINNAMON RAISIN BREAD
- MILLET AND FLAX HAMBURGER ROLLS
- MILLET AND FLAX BREAD
- MILLET AND FLAX PIZZA CRUST 12
- CINNAMON MILLET AND FLAX CHIPS
- MILLET AND FLAX BAGEL
I am so excited; I can hardly stand it! My aunt says she uses the hamburger rolls to make mini-pizzas. Yum!
I will let you know what I think of all the food when it gets here. If you want to try it out yourself, here's the contact info: