Since I didn't have this blog last year, I made no resolutions here. This year, I think I will. It will give me something to strive for as well as a point of reflection come 1/1/11.
So during 2010, I resolve to:
- Finish my 30 days of food I can eat.
- Try recipes from all 4 of the cookbooks I got over the holidays.
- Have at least one month where I manage to post each day.
- Keep track of the food I eat when I'm feeling healthy, too, so I can eat more of that and spend less time avoiding all of the items I can't eat.
And because I am like everyone else, I also resolve to:
- Lose some weight, ideally 21lbs as of this post; and
- Exercise more, especially sit-ups and running again come warmer weather. If more money comes through, I would love to pick-up water aerobics again. Great because it's low-impact.
I think I'll try to touch base each month on these. Keeps me honest, right?
Have a wonderful New Year, all in Internet-land!