Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

I have seen a number of year-in-review memes and other such posts running around blogs and Facebook in the past few days. These seem to reflect on resolutions a lot. What were they? Did you keep them? One person referred to them merely as a 'To Do' list.

Since I didn't have this blog last year, I made no resolutions here. This year, I think I will. It will give me something to strive for as well as a point of reflection come 1/1/11.

So during 2010, I resolve to:
  • Finish my 30 days of food I can eat.
  • Try recipes from all 4 of the cookbooks I got over the holidays.
  • Have at least one month where I manage to post each day.
  • Keep track of the food I eat when I'm feeling healthy, too, so I can eat more of that and spend less time avoiding all of the items I can't eat.

And because I am like everyone else, I also resolve to:

  • Lose some weight, ideally 21lbs as of this post; and
  • Exercise more, especially sit-ups and running again come warmer weather. If more money comes through, I would love to pick-up water aerobics again. Great because it's low-impact.

I think I'll try to touch base each month on these. Keeps me honest, right?

Have a wonderful New Year, all in Internet-land!

No comments:

Post a Comment